Hi,

I have been using fvwm for a while and I think that this idea of
changing the config format is ill thought out and silly. Why does this
need changing now after all these years? I can't see how you expect a
script to convert to this new format easily - its a very lofty goal.

Don't do this at all - go and do features or something people want.
Why do you always try and make these sweeping changes?

Ethan