At Fri, 02 Feb 2024 18:11:01 -0600 Jason Tibbitts <j...@tib.bs> wrote:

> > I believe Wayland does not support that sort of thing.
>
> It does, actually, but not exactly the same way.  Look up "waypipe".
> One does get the impression that it's all an afterthought, though.

Right.  Wayland does not want to be a networked display environment and would
like to be like the MS-Windows and MacOS display environments: purely a local
machine only display environment.  Afterall, no one needs more then one
computer...

--
Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services