Hi all,
  I use fvwm 2.6.8 from Devuan oldstable distribution (I think its same binary
as from Debian oldstable). I am testing default fvwm config and I found
different results when I try to use WindowList from my old config and when I
want to use new config based on default config.
When I use my old config, Windowlist works as expected, i.e. when I want to see
window geometry, I use this binding:
Mouse 3 R       A       WindowList mouse -1p -1p
... and I see Windowlist with 2 columns (as expected)
Using new config this binding leads to list with only 1 column without geometry.
I try
Mouse 3 R       A       WindowList mouse -1p -1p Geometry
... but it didn't help.

When I do not want to see geometry in old config, I use
Mouse 3 R       A       WindowList mouse -1p -1p NoGeometry
... and I see Windowlist with one column and centered title
but in new config I see Windowlist with one column, but title is left adjusted.

Has anybody idea why?

Thank you for your answer,
  P.