Hi,
  thank you very much. I Try to delete line with Menustyle * ItemFormat from
default config and it shows me now Geometry when I want to see it. The same
with your recommended ItemFormat string. Because old config has no such line, I
decide to continue with default one.
But in both situations (with default ItemFormat and with recommended
ItemFormat) now I see geometry when i use such ALT-TAB binding:

Silent Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c IconifiedAtEnd, NoGeometry, NoDeskSort,
SelectOnRelease Meta_L

... which is line from my old config (old config only do not contain keyword
Silent). In my old config I use Windowlist in both configurations, when I press
ALT-TAB, I do not want to see geometry, but when I press mouse button at root
window I want to see it. Now it seems that fvwm ignore NoGeometry, but with old
config it work as expected. Is there another line in default config which can
broke my expectation?

And just a note: Debian stable IMO has fvwm3 as a package so it is not
neccessary to build it manually.

Regards,
  P.