Thomas Adam said:
> On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
> "John Meissen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Why the sarcasm?
> Woah there, lad.  It's my fault, the *rest* of that paragraph seemingly
> went walkies when I sent the email.  It was pre-coffee, so I suppose I
> might have hit the wrong key combination in Vim.  Sometimes these
> things happen.

Hmmm,... me, too. I should know better than to try to do email before
coffee. :-/ Sorry.

> Rather than lay into me for a misconstrued comment, please do list
> these things you say were problematic for you.  I would also like to
> know what version of FVWM you were running before you upgraded and to
> what version.  Do you still have this config file?

I'm sure it was 1.x. It's been so long that my current Linux install
is so far out of date that updating has percolated to the top of my
ToDo list again. <sigh> This time I think I'll switch to Ubuntu LTS
so I only have to go through this every three years or so.

I don't know if I can find the original config anymore. I know it looked
very much like what Robert Heller posted. My problem these days is just
finding the time to even play with it. Too many deadlines, too little
time. I keep thinking, right after this delivery. But by then I'm already
late on the next one. I hope to get back to it soon. Meanwhile I watch and
learn, so that when I do I'll understand.

Thanks,

john-