In doing research for the chatroom I checked out a couple jabber libraries and I agree php wise there really is no good library out there that works nicely on php5

Gavin Vess wrote:
For "SMS" / message transmission to individual Jabber users, I can imagine a potential fit. In fact, some web-based contact forms, account registration, and other transactional-email messages sometimes could be sent via IM.

How about Zend_Im_Jabber?

Cheers,
Gavin

Lars Strojny wrote: