I think what Bruno is referring to is the camel-case renaming of the fields
in Zend_Db_Row; i.e. "zend_field" gets mapped as zendField. I ran into the
same problems when I had fields named "ZendField". I basically couldn't
access these fields because of the case sensitivity in MySQL ("zendfield"
would not work). My solution thus far has been to bear with lower-case field
names :(

gonyuu