PS It's committed to the trunk.

With best regards,
   Alexander Veremyev.

Alexander Veremyev wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

I am glad to inform that it's already supported by new query parser.

New query parser is ready. It completely supports Java Lucene query language (http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html).

It also uses standard analyzer to tokenize query elements.
Thus it's no longer necessary to do any query preprocessing (like converting query to a lower case). This also has other effects (stemming feature support and so on).

New query parser is committed in a separate SVN branch now. I do some final tests and improvements now and going to merge it into 'trunk'.

Thus, if you need wildcard search right now, just implement it :)
In principle, it's not difficult. It should be inherited from MultiTerm query and constructed with terms retrieved from a dictionary and filtered with pattern.

With best regards,
   Alexander Veremyev.

seba wrote:
Hello!

Are there any plans to implement prefix-search ("apple*") in ZendSearch's
query parser (via find(), not via API)?
I searched through the roadmap and issue tracker but could not find any date
when we might expect this functionality.

Can anybody give me a hint about this?

Thank you very much!
 Sebastian