No I'm not, I'm saying basically what you are -- the framework should be
repointing the exception to the correct location. I'm simply implying that
for "internal" ZF exceptions we can afford to pass the __LINE__ or __FILE__
in the code. If this can be done transparently from the exception base class
in a factory model (I believe it can) then that makes the most sense.

John

--
John Coggeshall
Team Lead NA Pro. Services