Matthew Ratzloff wrote:

Consistency means predictability, which means being able to recall names without having to check the manual every time. It's why most people can't use PHP's date or string functions without looking at the documentation, for example.

Very good point, I'm glad you mentioned it - Twice this week already I assumed that there is a Zend_Validator class, only to find (once again) that it's indeed Zend_Validation. Thanks for pointing out what went on in my brain - I guess predictability overrides memory in my case.

- Werner