Tautvydas Andrikys wrote:

If Alpha would be in differenet package it would be moved to that package directory

How I know by its name if it's a package or not?

If file is in a directory - it is in package, and u know package name[directory name]

I don't becoming a PEAR-like repository of code or packagages is a goal of the ZF. The ultimate goal is provide a cohesive framework that is intended to be distributed as a whole. This ensures that at any given iteration or distribution, developers can be aware that all classes in a given distribution DO work together if that is desired.

That being said, the current naming of these classes, files and directories represents the best practices approach to fulfilling ZF goals; more specifcally, we have a simple and programtic way to derive file locations from class names.

-ralph