I'm not a phpunit pro, but normally it's very easy. There's a file called AllTests.php in the test root and every subdirectory and they are chained together (AllTests.php is included and called by AllTests.php in its parent directory).

You'd normally just add your testcase files to the AllTests.php file and if had to create a new one you add it to the parent one.

I just did what everyone else did in the existing files. If you need any configuration there's the file TestConfiguration.php.dist and TestConfiguration.php in the test root. The last one is ignored by svn and used if both exists. Just add some sane defaults to TestConfiguration.php.dist and your actual test configuration to the other.

nico