Hi,

I'm runing on a linux debian sarge with php version 5.2.1-0 (dotdeb package).
Here is my output :

2007-03-31T10:13:17+02:00
2007
7-4-01T01:00:00+0100

--
Laurent Melmoux, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Annecy - France

Gavin Vess a écrit :
Hi Julien,

What is the output when you run the script below?

Cheers,
Gavin

<?php

require 'Date.php';
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Paris');

$today = new Zend_Date();

echo $today->get(Zend_Date::ISO_8601), "\n";
echo $today->get(Zend_Date::YEAR), "\n";

$nextDay = $today->getDate();
$nextDay -> addDay(1);

echo $nextDay->get(Zend_Date::ISO_8601), "\n";
echo $nextDay->get(Zend_Date::YEAR), "\n";

?>

For my system (PHP 5.2.1), the output is:

2007-03-30T19:58:02+02:00
2007
2007-03-31T02:00:00+02:00
2007

Julien Bréda wrote:
As your expected date is corrupted your problem must be related within your extended class.

The problem is that I replaced my class by the one given above, so I don't
think the problem came from my extended class.

I downloaded the most recent files too and retried but I still have the same
problem.

The only difference I can imagine between our two tries could be the
parameter given to the function date_default_timezone_set(). I use
'Europe/Paris' because I am in France.

Thanks.