Ok. Sorry, guys. Usually I'm trying to avoid "one vs. another"
discussions. I prefer to stop on "project requirements" point, which
Bill highlighted below.

I always glad to see you visiting my site and sending me emails.

Sincerely,
Alex

--
http://www.alexatnet.com/ - consulting, blog, articles and support for
PHP, ZF, JavaScript and web development.