There's just one other note I'd like to add to this: when you've signed
an individual CLA it is up to you to ensure that you're in compliance
with that CLA. If you are doing this work while on the clock, you should
definitely make sure that your employer understands the CLA and fully
condones what you're doing. If you are doing this work on your own time,
you should take whatever measures are necessary to properly notify your
employer to stay in compliance with the individual CLA; this might be
the case if what you're contributing is related to what you do at work
and/or your particular region requires such disclosure.

Hope this clears it up for you. ;)
,Wil

Zend