Hi Tobias,

Yes, I think yours is a fairly accurate description of what will be the
1.5 Preview Release. One of the reasons for the release is to get the
new functionality out to the community for the preview, testing, and
feedback needed to iron out any wrinkles in the APIs and to squash bugs
for approaching a viable 1.5 release candidate.

Best regards,
Darby