Matthew,

Thanks a lot for the breakdown. It gives me something I can send to my staff in
a form they'll understand!!! I check the proposals regularly (in the hopes that
Zend_Services_Amazon_S3 will get attention) but this answers my question.

Can't wait to toy with Zend_Build & Zend_Console.

-Ryan

PS: Wil, thanks for your response, I'll be sure to keep a closer eye on the
issue tracker.