Jeffrey Sambells-2 wrote:

> The problem however is that for some reason it renders as a multi
> select (with multiple="multiple"):

Same problem here:

example1
        $location_id = new Zend_Form_Element_Select('location_id');
        $location_id->setLabel('ticket_locations')
                    ->setRequired(true)
                    ->addMultiOption('', null);

example2
        $location_id = new Zend_Form_Element_Multiselect('location_id');
        $location_id->setLabel('ticket_locations')
                    ->setRequired(true)
                    ->addMultiOption('', null);

Both render as <select name="location_id[]" multiple="multiple" .../>
whereas the former schould render as <select name="location_id" .../>
without the multiple attribute.

This is a new bug I think because this once worked like a charm but since
about a week (without changing my code) the HEAD seems broken.

Regard Michael