-- Jeffrey Sambells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 06 March 2008, 11:10 PM -0500):
> I seem to be having a problem rendering a select box. I have this:
>
>         $form->addElement( 'select', 'select', array(
>             'label' => 'select',
>             'value' => 'value',
>             'multiOptions' => array(
>                 'First', 'Second', 'third'
>             )
>         ) );
>
> The problem however is that for some reason it renders as a multi select
> (with multiple="multiple"):

This is a known issue, and I plan to address it today. Please add
yourself as a watcher on ZF-2816 if you want to be updated as to when
the commit is in trunk.

> <dt>
>       <label for="select" class="optional">select</label>
> </dt>
> <dd>
>       <select name="select[]" id="select" multiple="multiple"
> class="formSelect">
>               <option value="0" label="First">First</option>
>               <option value="1" label="Second">Second</option>
>               <option value="2" label="third">third</option>
>       </select>
> </dd>
>
> Tracing through the code somewhere the name becomes select[] wiht a bracket
> [] when it shouldn't since it's a dropdown. Am I doing something wrong? I
> would like to to render as a dropdown list, not a multi select box.
>
> - Jeffrey

PHP Developer            | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend - The PHP Company   | http://www.zend.com/