Hello Ralf,

Fabien MARTY schrieb am 21.04.2008 19:19:
In your specific case, the sqlite backend sounds better (because it
will use an index for the clean method).

after playing around with some settings of Zend_Cache_Backend_File I
finally switched to Zend_Cache_Backend_Sqlite. Now I am using about 20
separated Sqlite databases for caching different methods rather than one
big one for all methods. Seems to work much better up till now.

I'm in a similar situation. Just with much more Cache Files.
Perhaps you can explain in more detail, what exactly you did :-)

Thanks for your Help,
Stefan Sturm