Hello Jacob, thank you :)
I will try to explain.
I have admin part of site. In administration i added new functionality-
adding new banners.
I made a BannerController.php(controller), Banner.php(model), and following
the example of guy who made whole application i made admin-index.phtml and
admin-update.phtml in scripts/banner folder.
When you click on link i made in administration- Manage index banner, on my
localhost i am getting a page with form for new banner. And it is working.

Also there is an index,phtml page where i am calling
<?=$this->getActiveBanner()?> at some point. And this works fine too on my
localhost.

But when i upload all on live site, clicking on Manage index banner not
showing new form, but redirecting out of administration page, and display
Error 500: Internal server error, please try again  ... or some. :)
If no ideas so far, i can post my methods, so you can take a look into it.
I am most confusing about that its work on localhost and same files doesn't
work on live server :)

Second question is:
I used existing file which have very similar functionality. It displays data
from other mysql table, but same methods are used. So i just copied existing
files, and made a new one.
Eg. file Popular.php and PopularController.php i renamed to Banner.php and
BannerController.php, and changed protected _name='popular' to
_name='banners'.
Also changed some html code and when click on Manage index banner i was
getting error: No cuch metod updateBanner. Code for that was:
if($this->Banner->update()).. and then did: require_once('Banner.php');
if(Banner::update()) and then works :)
So i am so confused and dont have any clues about all this :)
Thank you one more time,
Vladimir