I misstyped what php said :) actually PHP said that method does not exist,
and i know that method exist. But when i include file Banner.php which
contain that method, and change in code from $this->Banner->update to
Banner::update() then works fine.
Original file(which i remake to make banner part) works fine with
$this->Popular->update()...
Also after changes i made, i moved completly folder structure from my
localhost back to web, changing only database data in config.php and
everything working but banners :)
I like zend framework and what ZF offer, but it is so confusing sometimes :)
I am not using SVn cause i cant figure it out how to use it. I read on svn
web site but still dont get it. And it was already on web site i got to
adjust.
Thank you very much for your reply :)