Hello, i would like to thanks to Vincent and Jacob for their eforts to help
me solve this.
With their help i found what causes the problem.
If i am calling:
$rowset = $this->fetchAll($where, $this->getOrder()); in Banners.php this
aint work.
also above part of code is working in other model files...

$rowset = $this->db->fetchAll(''select * from banners'); works for
Banner.php

any ideas? :)