Check that your Apache configuration and .htaccess files are the
same/correct

-----Original Message-----
From: ashish.sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June 2008 3:25 PM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] Zend Framework Stop Working after PHP upgrade to 5.2.6
- URGENT

Hello ALL,

Yesterday we had upgraded our server to PHP 5.2.6 and after that our
applications based on ZF1.0 are NOT WORKING. The sections which were working
earlier are not working now and showing errors and warning. For example the
count function to get the count of records from a table in showing an error
saying "Specified column "total_records" is not in the row " here is the
function code ...

public function fetchCount($cols = '*', $where = null)
        {
                $rowset = $this->fetchCols(new
Zend_Db_Expr(sprintf('COUNT(%s) AS
total_records', $cols)), $where);
                return (integer) $rowset->current()->total_records;

        }

The above code was working fine on LIVE server (running on LINUX) and it is
still working fine on LOCAL systems (running on windows using XAMPP) but NOT
on LIVE server now (after the upgrade).

Also it starts showing errors like ...

"Could not found the requested action.
Action "getstates" does not exist and was not trapped in __call()"

But this same code was working absolutely fine earlier (on LIVE server) and
it is still  working fine on our LOCAL systems (running on windows using
XAMPP)

FYI: Along with the PHP version upgrade we have recompiled PHP and Apache
AND installed PEAR on our server.

Kindly treat this as VERY URGENT and post your suggestion / reply ASAP.

Thanks to all of you.

Ashish