This will go some way to explaining your actions problem...

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.migration.html

Besides the usual array of minor fixes and enhancements, the big change to Zend_Db_Table was the way the WHERE, ORDER and LIMIT clauses were added via the API. The new Zend_Db_Table_Select component is now the preferred way to assemble queries for all fetch/find methods.

However, you didn't mention how the query you're specifically having trouble with was created, nor the final SQL, nor whether your database still supported the same call. Can you confirm these - it makes it harder to provide specific advice without knowing what you're trying to achieve or how you've approached the issue.

Thanks Jordan.

Can you refer some URL from where I can checkout the changes done in
ZF-1.5.2 as you have mentioned that "Zend_Db_Table_Abstract had major
changes in the 1.5 release". Also, could you please let me know the correct
procedure to upgrade the system. This is what I am not getting.

I agree that the SQL issue can be related to the changes in
"Zend_Db_Table_Abstract" class BUT why it is also showing errors in
"ACTIONS" .. any idea?

Thanks
Ashish

Jordan Moore wrote:

Also... I'd highly recommend against upgrading so many components at
once. It's almost always a bad idea.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:43 PM, ashish.sharma