Thanks Simon,

Here I would like add one more thing which I have missed in my previous
posts (and I apologize for that) we had also upgraded our ZF to ZF-1.03 to
ZF-1.5.2

I think this is causing the problem but I don't know why? Do you have any
idea?

As a temporary fix, we have re-install ZF-1.03 on our server and the site is
now working again.  Do you have any idea as why it was not working on ZF
1.5.2? Why it is showing errors in running queries also in actions?

Thank you very mush for your time.

Ashish