Hi all

i'm new at ZF, and would like to use it since I've heard great things. But,
i'm a little at awe on how should i design a web form, Wysiwyg style.

>From the many posts and documentation, it seems that I need to put all the
html code and tags as decorators. Could that be? It would make it really
complex to design and maintain.

Alternatively, I thought of is building the page in dreamweaver, changing it
to phtml, and then enclose form elements as  <?=
$this->form->getValue('firstName'); ?> or <?=
$this->form->getElement('firstName'); ?> (for the edit boxes). would that
work?

Is there another option? Any Wysiwyg Zend-supporting editors?

thanks SO MUCH for ANY idea
Lior