-- David Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 10 July 2008, 03:50 AM -0700):
> David Edwards wrote:
> > Matthew Weier O'Phinney-3 wrote:
> > >
> > > -- Jake McGraw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> > > (on Wednesday, 09 July 2008, 12:19 PM -0400):

> > > Is this still the case for the 1.5.2 release or current trunk? The
> > > indications on that bug are that it's fixed.
> > >

> > From VERSION.txt:
> >
> > Zend Framework 1.5.2 (revision 9458)
> >
> > I don't believe this is fixed.
> >
> > --
> > Dave
> >
> Sorry, it /is/ fixed, in r9307. I was just confused because the revision
> number for the latest 1.5.2 release was higher. I thought for a moment that
> someone had taken the fix out, or something. Has the fix been merged into
> the release branch?

Ah -- looks like I didn't merge to the release branch as I hadn't had
confirmation that it was fixed prior to that release. I'll do sometime
in the next few days (we will be doing a 1.5.3 release soon).

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/