I'd definitely be interested in helping to generate interest from this module. My own interests lie in waiting for the interface to settle somewhat so that I can start development on a TextMate bundle for seamless ZF integration.

I've managed to get at least a version of the seemingly current installation working from:

http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/standard/branches/user/ralph/ZendTool

The Quickstart that was in the wiki got me to this point I believe. I think the problem thus-far with Zend_Tool has largely been an organisational one, despite all the hype the lack of consolidated documentation is potentially leading most people here to believe that the project is further from requiring their input that in actually is.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the next week. I'm really not sure why more people are not excited about this!

--
Mathew Byrne, Lead Developer
JB Interactive Pty. Ltd.

1300 724 144