Could you please verify that you're logged in (check that your name is
listed with filters, profile, etc. links in the upper right-hand corner
*on the same page/request* where you don't see the 'create issue'
option? We've been having issues at our ISP with load balancing that
manifests as the applications not authenticating correctly on some
weren't logged in, then refresh and see a page where you're logged in
again. :/ So far we have anecdotal evidence that this is not a problem
for everyone, so it may be IP or client state related. In any case, we
have a ticket open with our ISP and are actively working on it.
I will also verify that you belong to the right groups.

Thanks.
,Wil

But