I was logged in, I also tried logging out and in again but that didn't help.
I could see my profile, unresolved issues I reported etc.
It seemed to be working fine, it's just the link was not there.

Heh, I just checked and it's missing again.
My profile says
Groups:
confluence-users

Logging out didn't help. I don't have this option ATM.
But it was there like an hour ago, because I raised an improvement.

Karol