Willie Alberty wrote:
Kevin and I are about ready to introduce the comprehensive Zend_Pdf updates I described last week for community review and early testing. I am working on shoring up the documentation now and could use some feedback:

  In what ways are you are currently using Zend_Pdf?
Hi Willy,

I currently am not using Zend_Pdf. But I will be very soon. I am developing a CRM product using Zend Framework. I would like to use Zend_Pdf to generate quotes, invoices and reports. All these PDF documents generated by the application will be based on templates. Typical components of the PDF quote document would be

* Company logo and slogan
* Company address and contact details
* Customer shipping and billing addresses
* Table with serial number, products, quantity, amount and tax. The table will have subtotal and total on the last two rows. The columns on the last two rows are merged to remove empty cells.
* Promotional information containing images and text with links to web pages
* Quote and invoice status message displayed as big background image with dull colours

It will be awesome if Zend_Pdf provides methods to build charts/graphs in the PDF document. These features help build PDF reports.

I can even send you a sample PDF document, if you would like to see it.
--

With warm regards,
Sudheer. S