Recently i have been using it to create flyers via a CMS. All data is loaded
from a database and relevant pictures are looked up on the HardDisk.
In the past i've used fpdf (or extended versions of it) a lot for:
- creating invoices
- creating profile-pages
(both based on database-data);

Two features come to mind:
1. support for nested tables. This one is on the top of my wishlist when it
comes to creating PDFs. For some projects they are simply critical.
2. ability to convert HTML to PDF. This would be a nice to have, since it
wouldn't create new possiblities, only an easier way to create PDFs. But of
course, for that the Zend-Framework would need something like an
HTML-parser. (I've been thinking about submitting it as a feature request,
since other modules would be able to benefit from it too)

Are large amounts of text currently automatically divided over multiple
pages? If not, that would also be a nice feature.

-----
http://devshed.excudo.net http://devshed.excudo.net