We are about to embark on a massive PDF project,
most of what we need (if not all) is covered by the comprehensive Zend_Pdf
updates.

What are the expected date for community review and early testing.
Are there any other dates you could share ?

Is there anything we can do to help expediate this process?

Thanks,
Glen Wilson