Hi,
I'm now using my own "loader" class for including class files in my application (instead of Zend_Loader), and would ideally like all classes to be loaded through it. It successfully works with any require/include(_once) calls and "class ... extends/implements ..." statements in ZF (due to the autoloader), however as a number of ZF component call Zend_Loader::loadClass directly, I have no way to have my loader load these classes.

I tried defining my own Zend_Loader class, to override the default, however as I want the ZF library path at the beginning of my include path, subsequent calls to require_once "Zend/Loader.php" in some ZF files cause a fatal error. This is because even though it's require_*once*, as there is a new path to the file, it tries to re-include it, and causes a class already defined error.

Are there any plans to make it possible to use your own class loader, perhaps a setting in Zend_Loader that'll allow you to specify an alternative loadClass method?
Thanks,
--
Jack