Bagus Nugroho schrieb:
Hi,
If we load javascript framework(in this case jQuery), where's the appropriate location? Load on layout?
Load on controllers?
Load on plugin?
or load on views?
And what the consequence on each of location?
Thanks in advance,
Rgds, bn
The question at this point is, what do you want to do?. I think, Load over Controller is the best way, because you can load more than one Script File on the same Controller. I do this on my simplyContent CMS and works fine. I load more Files with one Controller /js/tiny ( in this case for TinyMCE). You can try to load CSS files too, with Parameters you can load more than one File and selecte which Files you need and which not...

Regards

Carlos