-- Christoph Dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 05 September 2008, 01:39 AM -0700):
> I have decided to re-write my FirePHP test site with ZF and dojo so we
> can see how the three can work together.
>
> I have managed to setup a basic app that does a json-rpc request. Now I
> am trying to use some of the dijit components but am running into problems.
>
> Can you take a look at this file:
> http://code.google.com/p/firephp/source/browse/trunk/DevApp/application/views/scripts/index/index.phtml
>
> I am trying to render an AccordionPane but am not sure what I need to
> put in the HTML and what I can pass to $view->accordionPane(). I am also
> getting a "node is undefined" error in the console.

I'll address the rest of this later, but somebody else reported the
"node is undefined" error earlier, and said they solved it by choosing
to either use the CDN and/or downloading a Dojo distribution from the
Dojo website. Try that and see if the error goes away.

> When I got this working I'll add all available elements and make a nice
> demo out of it that you can point users to.
>
> You could also take a look at the rest of the app to see if I have done
> everything how you intended.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/