-- Christoph Dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 05 September 2008, 09:58 AM -0700):
> > Actually, if you're using SVN already for ZF, we *do* use svn:externals
> > to pull in dojo -- you can see it in the exernals/dojo/ directory of the
> > standard library.
> >
> Right. I am using the same source
> (http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/branches/1.1) and it has the same "node
> not found" issue.
> Also http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/src/tags/release-1.1.1 does not work either.
> As mentioned, the dojo build system seems to add some code to the files
> that makes it work.

Odd, as I've tested all the dijits against the externals previously.

As I said, I'll continue to look into it. As it is, you can actually
create your own builds using either the Dojo shipped with 1.6.0 or via
externals. I'll post more information on how to do this soon.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/