-- Christoph Dorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 05 September 2008, 08:27 AM -0700):

> > I'll address the rest of this later, but somebody else reported the
> > "node is undefined" error earlier, and said they solved it by choosing
> > to either use the CDN and/or downloading a Dojo distribution from the
> > Dojo website. Try that and see if the error goes away.
> >
> Yes using:
>
> $view->dojo()->setCdnBase(Zend_Dojo::CDN_BASE_AOL)
>
> works. Also works if you download 1.1.1 manually. I looked at the source
> and it looks like their build script adds some code to files that is
> needed. Shame that we cannot use svn:externals. Would be great to get
> that setup so we don't have to commit all of dojo to every application.
> I would prefer the svn:externals route for development as the code on
> the CDN is minified causing variable names to be shortened which makes
> it hard to debug.

Actually, if you're using SVN already for ZF, we *do* use svn:externals
to pull in dojo -- you can see it in the exernals/dojo/ directory of the
standard library.

I'm going to troubleshoot the node not found issue to determine what is
wrong with our build process so that the Dojo we ship will work
correctly.

> I got the Accordion mostly working now. At the moment I have set the
> $content variable of the accordionContainer to the return value of the
> accordionPane helper. Is that correct? How do I add more than one
> accordionPane to accordionContainer?

Easiest way is to use content capturing:

    <?  $this->dojo()->accordionContainer()->captureStart('identifier',
$params, $attribs) ?>
    <?= $this->dojo()->contentPane('paneIdentifier2', $content, $params,
$attribs) ?>
    <?= $this->dojo()->contentPane('paneIdentifier2', $content, $params,
$attribs) ?>
    <?= $this->dojo()->accordionContainer()->captureEnd('identifier') ?>

$params and $attribs are always optional; $params are Dijit parameters,
$attribs are HTML attributes.

The captureStart/captureEnd pairs can also be used with the contentPanes
themselves, using the same syntax as for the container.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/