Hi Matthew,

It seems that the incubator is giving me a hard time. The Zend_Loader
version in the incubator does not suppress warnings. I know that I
shouldn't use the incubator, so it is mostly my bad. But i think the
incubator should be changed so it will have the same behavior as the
version in the trunk (unless there is a good reason for this).

Regards,

Pieter Kokx
MaakSite.net
PHP Developer