This is what I get with 11666:
*Fatal error*: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Loader_PluginLoader_Exception' with message 'Plugin by name CmsScripts was not found in the registry; paths searched: array ( 'Admin_View_Helper_' => array ( 0 => 'D:/werkmap/www.houthandelwijers.nl zf/application/admin/views\\helpers/', ), 'Zend_View_Helper_' => array ( 0 => 'Zend/View/Helper/', ), ) Original include_path: .;C:\Program Files\PHP\pear;c:\php\includes;c:\php\PEAR\;c:\php;D:\ZendFramework\library' in D:\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader\PluginLoader.php:404 Stack trace: #0 D:\ZendFramework\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(1114): Zend_Loader_PluginLoader->load('CmsScripts') #1 D:\ZendFramework\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(545): Zend_View_Abstract->_getPlugin('helper', 'cmsScripts') #2 D:\ZendFramework\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(312): Zend_View_Abstract->getHelper('cmsScripts') #3 [internal function]: Zend_View_Abstract->__call('cmsScripts', Array) #4 D:\ZendFramework\library\SpaceCMS\ActionController.php(44): Zend_View->cmsScripts() #5 D:\ZendFr in *D:\ZendFramework\library\Zend\Loader\PluginLoader.php* on line *404

*So I'll just revert back to 10753 for now!* :-)

*Bart*
*
Matthew Weier O'Phinney schreef:
-- Bart McLeod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 08 October 2008, 11:17 AM +0200):
I updated the Loader dir to 10753 and it works again now. Revision 11629 is the
one that broke it.

That makes sense -- I made changes as of r11666 that should have fixed
it.

Matthew Weier O'Phinney schreef:

    -- Bart McLeod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
    (on Monday, 06 October 2008, 09:10 PM +0200):

        Hi all,

        I had similar problems today with my custom view helpers. They are in
        the location where ZF is looking for them, but it can't load them. I
        thought I sent a mail to the list about it, but it probably got
rejected.

        The only thing I could think of is the directory separator... I can see
        you are on windows too. In my case, everything worked before and now
        nothing does, because the helpers aren't found by the plugin loader.

    I'm pretty certain it's an OS-dependent bug, and will be working when I
    can to fix this the next few days.

        The loader works by adding to the include path the directories
required...

        Bart

        Codiac schreef:

            Matthew,

            It's probably my setup but I'm still experiencing problems. I'm not
using
            the incubator and I'm trying to load the
Zend_View_Helper_Translate. It
            works fine for the login page, but after that it somehow goes
wrong. Here's
            a little more info.

            #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn
documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
            Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(1114):
            Zend_Loader_PluginLoader-&gt;load('Translate')
            #1 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn
documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
            Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(545):
            Zend_View_Abstract-&gt;_getPlugin('helper', 'translate')
            #2 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn
documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
            Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(312):
            Zend_View_Abstract-&gt;getHelper('translate')
            #3 [internal function]: Zend_View_Abstract-&gt;__call('translate',
Array)
            #4 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\D
            Wms\d_wms\default\views\scripts\index\index.php(3):
            Zend_View-&gt;translate('INDEX_PAGE_001')

            Regards, TJ.

            Matthew Weier O'Phinney-3 wrote:

                -- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
                (on Sunday, 05 October 2008, 11:45 AM -0400):

                    -- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
                    (on Sunday, 05 October 2008, 11:27 AM -0400):

                        -- Codiac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
                        (on Sunday, 05 October 2008, 02:25 AM -0700):

                            I'm experiencing some errors while loading a plugin
(in this case the
                            translate view helper). I'm seeing what appears to
be escaped

                    directory

                            separators in the include path. Is this somehow
related to the

                    changes in

                            Zend_Loader_PluginLoader how it handles plugin
                            details:

                            Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend_Loader_PluginLoader_Exception'

                    with

                            message 'Plugin by name Translate was not found in
the registry;

                    paths

                            searched: array ( 'D_View_Helper_' => array ( 0 =>
                            'C:\\Documents and

                    Settings\\Mijn

documenten\\Projecten\\Workspace\\Wms\\wms\\views\\helpers/', ),
                            'Zend_View_Helper_' => array ( 0 =>
'Zend/View/Helper/', 1 =>

                    'C:/Documents

                            and Settings/Mijn

documenten/Projecten/Workspace/Wms/wms/default/views\\helpers/',
                            ), )

                        The escapes above are because I use var_export to
create the message --
                        which will escape backslashes in strings so they may be
evaluated
                        properly by PHP. So, that's not the issue.

                        I've just verified problems loading the translate view
helper when I
                        have a custom helper path in place, so I'll continue
looking for the
                        source of the issue.

                    Actually, I take that back -- the helper was found.
However, because I
                    had display_errors on, I was distracted by the warnings.
Now I need to
                    find out why the warning errors are showing since they
should be
                    suppressed.

                Issue was that the version of the incubator was conflicting
with the one
                in trunk. I've now removed the incubator version, and I'm no
longer
                seeing the warnings. Please update and verify.

                            Original include_path:

                            .;C:\xampp\php\pear\;C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn
                            documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend Framework
(Core)\library\;

                            C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn
                            documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Framework\library'
in C:\Documents and
                            Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
Framework
                            (Core)\library\Zend\Loader\PluginLoader.php:404

                            Stack trace:

                            #0 C:\Documents and Settings\Taco\Mijn

                    documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend

                            Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstr in
C:\Documents and
                            Settings\Taco\Mijn
documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend Framework
                            (Core)\library\Zend\Loader\PluginLoader.php on line
404

                            Thanks,
                            TJ.

                            Matthew Weier O'Phinney-3 wrote:

                                -- Pieter Kokx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
                                (on Saturday, 04 October 2008, 11:12 PM +0200):

                                    Since revision 11629 there are some
problems with the PluginLoader

                    This

                                    is because there were some performance
tweaks. Since that

                    revision, it

                                    is that when you are calling the
Zend_Loader_PluginLoader::load()
                                    method, it uses the Zend_Loader::loadFile()
method in stead of

                    just

                                    using require_once. The problem with that
is that the
                                    Zend_Loader::loadFile() method is adding
the given directories to

                    the

                                    include path and removing them after the
include operation. But

                    when you

                                    have a relative path that depends on the
include path, it won't

                    work

                                    (then you are adding something like
Zend/View/Helper/ to the

                    include

                                    path). So it doesn't work anymore.

                                    How can we make this work well again?

                                Pieter, please update to current svn. Since
11666, committed last

                    night,

                                things are now working fine. I identified the
issue, and have

                    resolved

                                it (while keeping the performance improvement).

                                    Well, just make that the PluginLoader
doesn't use the
                                    Zend_Loader::loadFile() method and uses its
old method with
                                    require_once. Or we should change
Zend_Loader::loadFile() so it

                    will use

                                    the directories correctly and make that
that directories can be in

                    the

                                    include path. Currently we are making a big
API break. Even

                    Zend_View

                                    doesn't work with helpers or filters
anymore without re-adding the

                    path

                                    manualy.

                                    Does anybody else have some other ideas to
solve this?

                                Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                Zend Framework           |
http://framework.zend.com/

http://www.nabble.com/Zend_Loader_PluginLoader-problems-tp19817529p19822598.html

                            Sent from the Zend Framework mailing list archive
at Nabble.com.