the incubator and I'm trying to load the Zend_View_Helper_Translate. It
works fine for the login page, but after that it somehow goes wrong. Here's
a little more info.

#0 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(1114):
Zend_Loader_PluginLoader->load('Translate')
#1 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(545):
Zend_View_Abstract->_getPlugin('helper', 'translate')
#2 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\Zend
Framework (Core)\library\Zend\View\Abstract.php(312):
Zend_View_Abstract->getHelper('translate')
#3 [internal function]: Zend_View_Abstract->__call('translate', Array)
#4 C:\Documents and Settings\Mijn documenten\Projecten\Workspace\D
Wms\d_wms\default\views\scripts\index\index.php(3):
Zend_View->translate('INDEX_PAGE_001')

Regards, TJ.