Hello all,
I have one simply question.
Whats the use of ajaxLInk? So far i find out that one can use ajaxLink only
like a some kind of toy, which could achieved by using any ajax script to
get some content into desired container.
It is pretty much hard for me to explain, so i will trow an example.

You have an link in your navigation. Eg. Home
This link looks like:
<?php echo $this->ajaxLink(
        "Home", "/admin/index/home",
        array( 'id' => 'edit',
  'update' => '#content',
        'noscript' => false,
        'inline' => true,
        'dataType'=>'script',
        'method' => 'POST'));
?>
What happens here? We will get things from homeAction within
indexController.php, right?
And thats all?

I am asking this because i want to have another ajaxLink inside #contetn
container. And it seems immpossible to get it work. I tried dataType=html as
well, and nothing happens.
Does it mean that ajaxLink can be used ONLY outside #container?
I am not familiar with writing any ajax or javascript functions so i am
pretty much stucked on this.
Also i think that great developers from ZF are able to make this work.
Otherwise i dont see some real use of ajaxLink plugin.
I really like idea of having ajaxLink avaliable inside ajaxLink requested
content.
Can anyone help me on this?