Hi Benjamin,

I know this, I stated AjaxContent and ContextSwitches as an
alternative, (i.e not using ajaxLink in response) as I did not see
them mentioned in previous mesaages, but appologies if they have been.

Vladimir:

heres the link anyway if you interested:

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.actionhelpers.html
Section: 10.8.4.3

Thank You
Daniel Latter