Thank you Daniel,
i already have this added in my bootstrap.
At least you have read my post :)

ajaxLink works ok . But i need to have ajaxLink inside requested ajaxLInk
content.

Is my english to bad, or no one here can give me an answer? :)
I really want thats about my english and that i dont know to explain :)
If anyone thinks that could help on this, i will explain it over and over,
and make things clear :0)

Thanks in advance,