Hello,

I am new to using the MVC (or any other design pattern) as well as zend
framework.

I can find lots and lots of documentation on what a controller is and how it
works however I am still struggling to find out how to decide how to
organise controllers in my applicaiton.

Say I had a community site where people go to discuss their faviroute music
albums and it was made up of the following

a bar at the top where people can login, register, logout, access their
personal account

home page (where you can pick your preferred genre)
page which shows each album in that genre
page which allows people to discuss the album they have picked
login page
signup page
logout page

How would you decide what the controllers are.

If you could help me or point me to somewhere that some more information I
would be very greatful

Thanks in advance