Hi Guys,

I want to manipulate the standard default router.

At the moment I have the default

:module/:controller/:action

I want to first check the :module and change its case to lower case.

Then If the Url is myModule/Action, the default router expects the :action to
be the controller name. I would like it to do one final check before erroring
and insert an index controller after the module. Thus preventing URLs like
/mymodule/index/index.

For custom routes I use xml files which works great but I want this as the
default behaviour for the application.

I think I have found several ways to do this but what is the best way?

Should I implement the dispatcher interface?
sub class the router using the Zend_Controller_Route_Module
Or implement the Zend_Controller_Router_Interface
Or none of the above :-)

Thanks for your help guys.

Steve

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you have received this e-mail and/or attachment in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachment
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use the contents of the e-mail or any attachment.
All e-mail sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than
the recipient for system management and security reasons or for other lawful
purposes.
Airbus UK Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number
3468788. The company's registered office is at New Filton House, Filton,
Bristol, BS99 7AR.