Hi,
is there a generic way to log all database calls from ZF? Or log all db
errors?

I know that I can use the profiler - I use it with Firebug and it works
nicely with successful queries - but gives me no help when a db error
occurs.
When a db error occurs I would like to see the offending statement without
having to write spec code to every db call. Even the stack trace could help
if only it displayed the whole sql statement instead of just the beginning
of it. I searched quite a lot now but couldn't find an example of a generic
way to log sql statement or even sql errors.

How would you do this?

Thanks for the help.
SWK