On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Ralikwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You mean : Zend_Db_Profiler_Firebug('All DB Queries') ?
> Yes, I did try that and I thought wow, fantastic, but it seems to me that it
> only logs successful queries so e.g. queries with a syntax error would not
> get logged - which would be logical for a profiler that needs start and end
> time.

Can you explain that? I was always under the impression that errors
are thrown with an exception - so in your case that is where I would
log the offenders? Just a wild guess but that's what I'd do. But maybe
I didn't get the full picture.

Also, there are services like getexceptional.com that allow you to
post exceptions to a webservice and you get all your errors in a very
pretty interface. There's a PHP class on github (shameless plug) -
<http://github.com/till/exceptional-php/tree/master>. So basically
what it does is, it intercepts the standard exception handler, hands
it off to getexceptional.com and then it continues with whatever your
app does with the errors usually.

Cheers,
Till