I'm playing around with Zend_Amf and for the most part things work smoothly.
I am having issues trying to fully map one Object model.  In the flex
application I use and ObjectProxy to track changes to an ObjectModel which
has binding to a collection of input components.

When passing this Object back to Zend_Amf, I get the following exception
error..

Uncaught exception 'Zend_Amf_Exception' with message 'Unable to parse null
body data flex.messaging.io.ObjectProxy mapped class  is not defined' in
/home/artmoi/library/Zend/Amf/Request.php:174

I find it odd that I am getting this error because I am passing back the
original object NOT the result of  ObjectProxy.copy( ) with which the form
has binding to.

I did get a previous exception which said that the mapped class
flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection was not defined.  This error I fixed by
creating an ArrayCollection class in PHP and adding
$server->setClassMap('ArrayCollection','flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection');
to my bootstrap file. I have been unsuccessful trying to solve the mapping
to ObjectProxy the same way.

Anyone have suggestions of defining an ObjectProxy class in PHP ??